- What is SERENADE® Garden?
- SERENADE Garden is a broad spectrum, preventative biofungicide recommended for the suppression of many plant diseases.
- What is the active ingredient of SERENADE Garden?
- SERENADE Garden is made from a unique, patented strain (QST 713) of Bacillus subtilis. Bacillus subtilis strain QST 713 penetrates and destroys the disease pathogen, but does not harm beneficial insects or wildlife.
- What diseases does SERENADE Garden suppress?
- SERENADE Garden suppresses the following plant diseases:
Anthracnose, Botrytis blight, Botrytis leaf blight, Botrytis lesion, Downy mildew, Gray mold, Head and leaf drop, Leaf spot, Pink rot, Powdery mildew and Sclerotinia stem rot
- Do I need to wear protective clothing (e.g. gloves) when using SERNEADE Garden?
- Please follow the instructions on the label. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. May cause sensitization. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Avoid inhaling/breathing mist. Wear a long-sleeved shirt, long pants, shoes plus socks, water-proof gloves when handling and during all clean-up activities. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before resuse. Read all labels carefully as the protective clothing requirements vary from product to product.
- When do you apply SERENADE Garden?
- Apply SERENADE Garden Concentrate in sufficient water volume prior to foliage development or at the first sign of foliage development, or at the first sign of foliar disease infection with commonly hand held sprayers until run-off.Apply SERENADE Garden Ready-to-Use prior to foliage development or at the first sign of foliar disease infection.
Under conditions of heavy rainfall, shorten the spray interval. Do not water foliage within four hours of application.
- What time of day should you apply SERENADE Garden?
- SERENADE Garden can be applied any time of day, in full sun and high temperatures, without stressing or burning foliage.SERENADE Garden can be applied up to and including the day of harvest.
- On what parts of the plant do I apply the spray?
- SERENADE Garden is approved as a foliar spray. Spray leaves, stems and new shoots to provide complete coverage of the entire plant.
Always read and follow label directions. Information here is not a substitute for directions on product.